1. Deskera HRMS: A comprehensive, integrated human resources management system that facilitates management of the full range of HRMS functions and responsibilities.
2. HRtrack: Streamlines your key employee administration tasks so that you can set yourself free from filing cabinets, spreadsheets, paper records, and costly HRIS solutions.
3. iceHRM: iceHRM offers both a paid hosted version and the ability to host your own instance by downloading the source code for free. It’s also unique among the other open-source HR solutions in that its paid, web-based version is actually still free for up to 20 employees. This means smaller companies can get the benefit of free open source software without having to install or perform maintenance on it themselves.4. OrangeHRM: This open-source HR software has a paid, SaaS version, which comes with added support and hosting, as well as its free source code version that you can host yourself (the download link on the OrangeHRM website requires registration, but the source code can be downloaded on SourceForge without registering). One of the most popular free HR software products OrangeHRM is a modular system and also has a marketplace where tailored modules and plugins can be purchased.
5. SimpleHRM: This open-source HR solution is aimed directly at SMEs, and includes a free version and a paid, “professional edition” with additional modules and Paid support is also available on a one-time or ongoing/annual basis.
6. Waypoint HR: Another open-source tool where you can choose to go it alone for free or pay for a cloud-hosted version, Waypoint HR has been downloaded tens of thousands of times. Managed by a UK-based company, this HRM software covers all the basics.